03 November 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Thankful

Although laid up in bed for 3 days with a nasty virus which started on Sunday and had me looking like some kind of alien life form:



I'm still thankful.


For this beautiful view from my sickroom


For this morning treat, the perfect latte made by me, just for me.


For the chance to catch up on some required reading.....yawn...


And some more reading for fun....now that's more like it.


For having a few of these left lying around to complete....


For just missing my scheduled cable car.
Which meant I had a few more minutes up my sleeve
to  glory in the profuseness of pink


For these wisps...someone's hair might be getting closer to a cut..
NOOOOOOOOO..........................say it isn't so......


Celebrating the first fruits of the garden (or vegetables in this case)


Remembering how much I love this necklace (thanks English Dad!)

And the fact I could almost pass for human again.....phew.

5 comments :

Penny said...

Ouch your eye looks sore! Glad it's better. And even thought you were sick, some time to lie in bed and read sounds like heaven : )

Widge said...

yowlza your eye looked bad!

Catching the Magic said...

Poor you! Wow, you've really had it rough lovey, but looks like the worse is over and you are so right to focus on all the positive things around that we have to be thankful for. Some beautiful photos and the necklace is gorgeous. Keep well xx

PaisleyJade said...

I'm loving your list... and ouch with your eye!

Simoney said...

Poor you!!
BUT I love this list and your photos and those wisps (NO don't cut them yet!!) and your sickroom view and the idea of a latte and magazines...
and glad you are human-looking again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails